УСЛУГИ HOW TO SHOP APPLE PHONES/PRODUCTS USING POSTPAID ACCOUNTS(WORLDWIDE) - 2023

REDOISE

Новичок

REDOISE

Новичок
Реакции
Hello! would,
I want to walk you through how to shop for Apple Phones/Products online using postpaid accounts.

NOTE: This can be done by anyone anywhere across the world, all you have to get is a sure drop. If you don't have drop inbox me on TELEGRAM: REDOISE @REDOISE and I will teach you how to get a drop or if you also want to use mine, no problem(but I will take a share from anything that passes through my drop).

>>>REQUIREMENTS<<<
1. PC/Mobile Devices
2. CC-Fullz (High Credit Scores)
3. Background Checks
4. Socks S5/HTTP Proxies(No VPN)
5. Postpaid Account
6. Virtual Card
7. A Sure Drop(Address To Receive Package)

1. PC/MOBILE DEVICES
You can use a PC/Mobile device(whether iPhone/Android) for this method, but there's a problem. Someone will say I said no VPN but why am I saying you can use mobile devices also?
For those with PC, you know how to use socks already.
Now to mobile device users, If you using an iPhone you can download "Shadowrocket" from Appstore and use the socks there, and for Android users, you can also download the "Shadowrocket" from APK-pure and use the socks there.
Back again to the iPhone users, if you are not from the USA and you finding it difficult to download the application, message me and let me help you out.

2. CC-FULLZ
Is a must for you to get a good CC-Fullz (high credit score) to help you get the monthly plan of the postpaid account you will create. High credit scores Fullz help to get a quicker virtual card approved for the process. You also have to make sure you create a mail(Gmail/iCloud/Hotmail) using the same details of the CC-Fullz including the date of birth.

3. BACKGROUND CHECKS
You have to get a premium background checker that will help you check if the CC-Fullz is off any criminal reports, court cases, low credit score, or location change (address) so that you don't get declined at any point. BEWARE!!!...

4. SOCKS S5/HTTP PROXIES
Socks S5/HTTP proxies are the best for this method and you have to make sure your network server is very strong to hold the socks S5/HTTP proxies network so that you don't lose connectivity in the middle of the process. Is it also advisable not to use VPN because; VPN servers mostly change the IP location of the City you choose and keep the States/Province to be the same, therefore you must be thinking you still using the same State/Province and City. Mostly when this occurs we call it "a waste of time"; In this case, you might be thinking good and bad at the same time. World please do not use VPNs for such kinds of stuff, they do have their time for work too but not when you're not instructed not to use them.

5. POSTPAID ACCOUNT
Create any postpaid account with your Fullz(high credit score). Make sure when creating the postpaid account you will reboot your PC/Mobile device that you using and clear all history from the browser you want to use. After you are through with all that, set the IP address to the same as the Fullz current IP address given by the background checker. After you are through with all that, log out and clear your history so that you can use the same IP address to create the virtual card.

6. VIRTUAL CARD
Create your virtual card with the same details as the CC-Fullz. Give it a PIN(4 digits), the phone number that you will use has to be active till you complete your process of shopping. Load the virtual card with at least $70, "This can be done using BTC only".

When you are through with that, login back into your postpaid account and place an order for a phone/product whose monthly plans can consume the exact amount or lower amount of the money you loaded into the virtual card.

7. A SURE DROP
Now we're about to complete the process. Put in the address(drop) that you want to receive the Phone/Product, And continue to check out to pay for just a month and the Phone/Product is yours.

NOTE: If you follow the steps and with the correct tools, then you are free to go till....... And if you need any other methods or you're a beginner and you want me to walk you through the whole process, message me through the contacts below.....

MESSAGE ME VIA
Telegram: REDOISE @REDOISE
Gmail: [email protected]

GOOD LUCK

Сверху